The SLP will meet and exceed all of the clinical standards of the interventionist, and the managerial standards of the team leader. Furthermore, they will develop:
• complete a critical analysis of research and practice to determine best practice in ASD
• Complete a program of study and clinical supervision to develop mastery in R&R intervention
• Complete a program of study to develop and implement standards of leadership, management, thorough understanding of policies and procedures, and ongoing efficacy measures within the organization
• Maintain appropriate clinical caseload by utilizing appropriate marketing, intake procedures and client satisfaction measures
• Develop appropriate interactions with child, caregivers, staff and other service providers to understand their goals/needs and develop plans to accomplish
• Analyze progress towards child, caregiver, staff and other service provider goals and maintain, or alter strategies based on need
• CASLPA certification and acceptance to College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC
• Demonstrated knowledge of family centered practices.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary team.
• Independence and initiative
• Valid BC drivers license and vehicle.
• Satisfactory criminal record check.
• Possesses and is able to apply good judgment and problem solving skills.
• knowledge and understanding of child development
• excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• strong desire and aptitude for working with children – warm, caring, patient personality
• highly committed, reliable and creative
• open to and able to act on performance feedback in order to improve quality of work and outcome for childclear criminal record search
• open and clear communication with families and other professionals
• excellent leadership skills